Thursday, March 01, 2007

Halleluiah!!!

The angels are singing in Leialand right now.

That's right folks...I was able to zip and button my favorite pair of jeans WHILE THEY WERE ON MY BODY today!!!

This is the first time since about a week after Labor Day.

They've made it up past my ginormous thighs and butt for about a month now, but it wasn't until I tried today that I was actually able to button and zip them over my (equally ginormous) gut.

And to think that I almost didn't even try today just to avoid the disappointmet of them still not fitting.

Now, this isn't to say that they fit anywhere near like they used to (several inches to spare in the waist), in fact, it's a little difficult to breathe right now, as I sit down in them...but they're ON! And I can go out in public in them!! I don't have to wear VNB's pajama pants or sweats anymore!! I can wear my own pants again!! Yay!!!!

It's a glorious day!!!!!

No comments: