Friday, October 05, 2007

My Alter Egos

Ok, so I was checking out Not the Queen's blog to thank her for her stain removal tips when I came across this meme (I have no idea what meme stands for...it's just one of those things that gets passed around from blog to blog, like the annoying forwarded emails, but without the annoying forwarded email!). So enjoy!

  1. YOUR ROCK STAR NAME (first pet & current car):
    Mara Escape
  2. YOUR GANGSTA NAME (favorite ice cream flavor & favorite cookie):
    Butter Pecan Snickerdoodle (maybe this one works better for guys, but this just doesn't seem "Gangsta"-y)
  3. YOUR "FLY GUY/GIRL" NAME (first initial of your first name & first three letters of your last name):
    M-Jon
  4. YOUR DETECTIVE NAME (favorite color & favorite animal):
    Red Koala
  5. YOUR SOAP OPERA NAME (middle name & hospital where you were born):
    Ruth Loudon
  6. YOUR STAR WARS NAME (first three letters of your last name & first two letters of your first name):
    Jonme (or Turme as my Star Wars Maiden Name)
  7. SUPERHERO NAME ("The" & second favorite color & favorite drink):
    The Blue Caffeine-Free Coke (ummm....no?) How about "The Blue Earl Grey Tea?" (yeah...not so much)
  8. NASCAR NAME (the first names of your grandfathers):
    Nelson Franklin or Franklin Nelson
  9. WITNESS PROTECTION NAME (mother's and father's middle names):
    Lou Winford
  10. TV WEATHER ANCHOR NAME (your 5th grade teacher's last name & a major city beginning with the same letter):
    Johnson um...Johnson City? Heh... I know! Johnson Juno! (Why do so many of my alter ego names seem to be masculine names?)
  11. SPY NAME (your favorite season/holiday & flower):
    Winter Daffodil. Yeah, that's not spytacular at _all_. Winter Rose isn't really either.
  12. CARTOON NAME (favorite fruit & article of clothing you're wearing right now & "ie" or "y"):
    Strawberry um.....Sweatsie? yeah...not so much, I think.
  13. HIPPIE NAME (What you ate for breakfast & your favorite tree):
    Nothing Climbable. What? I haven't had breakfast yet and my favorite tree is one that I can climb! (Yes, I'm a responsible, married adult, with a small child, why do you ask?)
  14. YOUR ROCK STAR TOUR NAME ("The" & your favorite hobby/craft & your favorite weather element & "Tour"):
    The Reading Thunderstorm Tour (boy, I'd shell out the dough to go to _that_ concert, let me tell you!)

1 comment:

Hillary (Mrs. Einstein) said...

I love your hippie name! I can imagine you trying to convince the DOL that that's your real name!