Wednesday, December 05, 2007

SNOW!!!!!!!!

I saw a few flakes the other day and was so excited I almost had to pull over.

So when the news started mentioning snow for today, VNB almost had to tie me down. And when I heard 1-2," I was ecstatic!!!

Today I was fully prepared to wait until noon or after (like they were saying) for it to start. But then I looked up a few minutes ago and, even without my glasses on, I could tell it was coming down and FAST!!!!!

So I showed AJ and he got excited too (he _is_ my on, after all)!! So when I started this post, he was sitting at our sliding glass door waving at the snow, but then I took a picture which got his attention (and somehow reminded him that it's almost nap time), so now he's sitting in the crook of my left arm as I type one-handed while also preventing him from "helping" me type.

But the ground is already turning white!! So maybe Wednesday night stuff at church will get cancelled and VNB can come home instead of going to orchestra rehearsal and get to play with AJ in the snow!!

Oh look...a little yogurt came up with AJ's last burp...right onto the laptop's glidepad and left mouse button. Nice.

On _THAT_ note....

Ooo, look!!! It's SNOWING!!!!!!!

1 comment:

Leeann said...

You are a girl after my own heart. I love when it snows. I get at least as excited as the kids.

Leeann