Friday, June 06, 2008

A Pleasant Experience?

So I have to share that if one _must_ vomit, vomiting Oreo Cakesters is about the most pleasant experience one can have. They taste almost as good coming back up as they did going down. Now, I can't say the same for the cheddar & sour cream potato chips that came up along with them (healthy breakfast, what can I say?)...but the cakesters. It was almost pleasant. A nice texture, good taste.

Anyway, just thought you'd want to know.

Aren't you glad I'm posting again?

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Welcome back, I missed your posts! I knew you must have been busy, just having a 17 month old running around, but now I really know why you stopped! Congratulations on #2 and hope the sickness gets better soon!

Cousin Steph

Ginny said...

Welcome back! Missed you! :)

Anonymous said...

LOL @ oreo cakester vomit! Glad you are back. :)