Monday, September 06, 2004

Asking for Patience

I realized a day or two after my Good News/Bad News post that in house club the previous Saturday, I'd made the "mistake" of asking Him for patience. As the words were coming out, I knew it was a "mistake" because when you ask Him for patience, you often receive it - and then are tested - so I'd made a point of never in my life asking for it. But it was the right thing to do and I knew it, so I did it. So I guess I can't really complain that it was immediately put to the test.

No changes though. I'm in the process of getting all of the computers up to snuff prior to passing the responsibility off, then will work with "Haman" after the fact on any problems which arise. It's frustrating, but I also recognize that I would _never_ have had the time to do many of the things that I'm doing now were I not to have come here.

No comments: