Thursday, October 28, 2004

Changes

I've been pondering over the past few months as to whether or not my blog should continue after I get home. I think I've decided that it will, at least for a little while. But, there will probably be a few changes to the format of at least the sidebar. I'm not really sure yet what that'll entail except that I'll definitely put in a spot that tells you where I currently am, since I expect to be travelling a good bit over the next few months.

I'm not sure how much there'll be to write about, but I'm sure I'll think of something. Especially right at the beginning you'll get fun stories of me re-adjusting to American life. After that, it'll be somewhat pot-luck.

Anyway, just in case any of you were worried about blog withdrawl, know that you'll be able to continue getting your "fix" for at least a little while longer. It won't be from quite as exotic locations, but it'll still be my random thoughts, which, hopefully, you enjoy.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

There are so many experiences in life that leave you wondering why God would ever have you go through something like that. The bad news: you may never know. The good news: God always knows. Some are heartbreaking - seeing your children suffer, losing someone you love, a broken relationship. Some are so awesome they leave you wondering if they could possibly be real: holding a new life that God created, having that "divine revelation" that you've just met your soulmate then just waiting to see how it all unfolds, realizing that you are a very important and vital part of God's plan. All of these things make you uniquely you. Appreciate the great memories you've made over the last year and a half. Be thankful God has brought you through it all. And know that God will continue using you wherever he puts you as long as you let Him.