Thursday, October 21, 2004

Oh, How the Mighty Have Fallen!!!!

That's right, people. I'm gloating because the New York Yankees have _LOST_ the American League Championship!!!!!! It's nice and all that the Red Sox won, but the important thing is that the Yankees _LOST!!!_ Did I mention that they _LOST?_ 'Cause they did!

Sorry, Moose, I love ya' man since you were my favorite O for so long, but my hate of the Yankees goes deeper even than my admiration for the quality of workmanship of God in you.

WooHoo!!!! Ding, dong, the Yankees LOST!!!

(Did I mention that they LOST?!!!!)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Don't get me wrong, I hate the Yanks, but the BoSox are also in the AL-East...so they must also be hated. The only good outcome here would have been a 42 inning double forfeit.

Go O's.

*cries*

-G