Thursday, October 28, 2004

It's the End of the World as We Know It

And I feel....ambivalent.

But seriously...I just finished reading "The Revelation of Jesus Christ" (commonly known as "Revelation" or "Revelations") and I _swear_ I read something about a sign of the end times being that the Red Sox would win the World Series. I'm sure it read something to the effect of "And in that day, when the sixth seal is broken, then world will gasp, and there will be weeping and gnashing of teeth as a silver trophy is held above the heads of many on the north-eastern coast of a continent which has yet to be discovered(eth) who wear red and who name themselves after an article of clothing, except that they spell(eth) it wrong."

Of course, Rev. 21:8 says that liars go to Hell, so maybe I should recheck that reference.

No comments: