Thursday, November 01, 2007

AJ Fix

Sorry for the lack of pics lately. I seem to swing between only talking about my little man and not ever talking about him. So here he is. I was hoping for one video of each of his latest things, but he gave me all three in one. He's very economical of your time. And cute. Which he'd better be because he certainly is giving me a run for my money when it comes to getting enough sleep.

Anyway, so here is a (rather poor) rendition of his wave, and great renditions of clapping and saying "fish" (don't worry - if you can't understand him, I always repeat it when he says it).

Oh, and I'm trying out one of Blogger's new features - video uploading. If this works, it'll save me the steps of uploading the videos to GoogleVideo, then embedding the link (which was a pain in the butt - for some reason it always erased the actual document ID, which would leave the video blank until I fixed it a couple of times. I never did figure out what was going on). So let me know if this doesn't work for you or something.

No comments: