Saturday, November 10, 2007

NaBloPoMo

Na-WHAT? you say? Well, that's short for National Blog Posting Month - similar to the National Novel Writing Month, except that instead of writing a novel in a month, I'm supposed to post to my blog daily for a month. I figured it was good exercise since I've been so bad lately about posting.

So why haven't I mentioned it before, you ask? Well...I figured I'd wait to tell you till I got to a day when I couldn't think of anything to write about. So, since I didn't have anything else to say this morning, I'm member #6008 of NaBloPoMo. Surprise! Aren't you excited to know that you'll be hearing from me on a daily basis this month?

Hopefully it won't end up like that commercial with the two girls who are writing a song every day for a month - "Day 28...Great..."

No comments: