Thursday, November 01, 2007

ChatterJam

So this is a PayPerPost thing that I can definitely get behind. This would have been my "Works-for-me Wednesday" if I'd been able to get my act together yesterday.

Anyway, so ChatterJam is this relatively-new website where Christian companies can go to give out their stuff for free to people like me who will then review it honestly for them. Since I only signed up yesterday, and since I'm pretty sure that the site hasn't been out very long at all, I can't tell you about the frequency or quality of the free stuff. But so far, all I've been asked to do is fill out two very short surveys about me (so they can tailor the free stuff to the correct demographics).

The idea is that by reviewing these products, we'll create Internet "chatter" about them, giving the companies free advertising in exchange for their free products. Win-win all around, as far as I can tell. Oh, and they plan in the future to make e-stores available to their "generators" (the merchants) at which the "jammers" (us reviewers) will get discounts. Woohoo!

So here's the required PayPerPost stuff: ChatterJam.com and .

No comments: