Wednesday, November 21, 2007

Oh My!

So I was catching up on the blogs that I read and I saw this post on Rocks in my Dryer. Michael W. Smith is one of my favorite artists ever and his Christmas stuff is some of my favorite stuff of everything he's done! So when I heard that I could possibly get his latest Christmas CD (I didn't even know he was making one!) for FREE!! Well, I can't tell you how fast I signed up! But they're limiting it to the first 150 and the site was obviously jammed (probably thanks to Shannon), so we'll see if I qualify.



In the meantime though, they've got samples of some of the songs on this site and I'm putting the banner on the side until they tell me for sure that I _haven't_ been sent a CD.



And if you've got a blog you can sign up too. But you'll have to act fast!

No comments: