- Link to the person that tagged you, and post the rules on your blog.
- Share 7 random and/or weird facts about yourself.
- Tag 7 random people at the end of your post, and include links to their blogs.
- Let each person know that they’ve been tagged by leaving a comment on their blog.
- I have been weightless 80 times, in Lunar gravity twice, and Martian gravity once, but never in space.
- I lived in Baghdad for 13 months (June 2003 - Sept 2004) and loved it.
- I can read Greek because of all the math I've taken.
- I have (and have read multiple times) every L.M. Montgomery book ever printed except for a book of poetry that I can't find.
- I still love to climb trees and rocks and anything that gets me "way up high."
- I love pianos. I love to play them, I love to hear them, I love to touch them lovingly, I love to gaze at them...and I can't do without one.
- If I were ever marooned on a deserted island, I would be fine as long as I had the following: my tea kettle, my "Starry Night" mug, a calculus book, a piano, and the knowledge that my books were safe and sound someplace (although having one or two favorites with me wouldn't be bad either).
So, now, to add more randomness, I shall use the fantastic NaBloPoMo Randomiser to select the next seven -
Freddan/Rika at hit.net
Hannah at Gummiespazz
Shama at A Day in the Hijab of Shama
Steve and Nigel at Hamjamser
Michelle at Creative Treasures