Saturday, November 03, 2007

Surprise!

So my FIL is taking bets on how long it will take before I post any of the pics he took of AJ from their visit. Too bad I didn't put any money down on today! :)

These were taken on a trip to one of the local playgrounds made yesterday with just AJ and his Grandaddy.



This one makes it look like he's standing on his own somehow. Like I said, I wasn't there. Maybe he's on his knees? Maybe Grandaddy just got a great shot in the second before AJ sat back down. I dunno. But I love the clasped hands like it's no big deal that he's just standing there on his own.

This one's definitely my favorite. Very artsy.

1 comment:

Qtpies7 said...

Oh my goodness, his hoodie is so adorable! So is he, though! He looks close in age to my Samuel, who just turned one.