Sunday, November 25, 2007

Coming Soon

So why didn't I post yesterday? Mostly because I remembered posting in the morning...unfortunately, it was _Friday_ morning that I posted, not yesterday. Whoops. Good thing I'd already ruined my NaBloPoMo, or I'd be upset. Well...probably not, but I'd like to think that I would be. :)

So, I haven't downloaded all the pics and video yet, but there should be some great ones coming soon. Some from the Carolina Hurricanes NHL game we went to (AJ too) Friday night, some from the park we went to yesterday.

So what was I thankful for yesterday? Um...certainly not for my bowling abilities...yesterday I was thankful that we got the video we got at the park. I can't wait for you to see and hear it. You won't believe it.

Today I was thankful for the great family photos we got outside my in-laws' house. We don't remember to take family photos often, so this was good. And I'll post them one of these days.

1 comment:

Leeann said...

Looking forward to seeing the new photos!

Leeann